'I got your number in my dream' - Alleged Nigerian con man put on blast by 20-year-old lady based in spain


A 20-year-old woman named Jen, who's a teacher based in Spain, took to twitter today to share screenshots of the WhatsApp conversation she had with an alleged Nigerian con man who claims to have mysteriously gotten her in his dream. He strolled into her WhatsApp messages like they were friends and and refused to back down when she accused him of being mad. See the screeshots below...






Share this Story
'I got your number in my dream' - Alleged Nigerian con man put on blast by 20-year-old lady based in spain 'I got your number in my dream' - Alleged Nigerian con man put on blast by 20-year-old lady based in spain Reviewed by Unknown on October 10, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.